Beyond Wonderland Pacific Northwest Announced Along with Lineup
Insomniac has officially announced that Beyond Wonderland Pacific Northwest will officially be making a return. After nearly a decade, the popular music festival will be coming back to Washington to win all of the hearts of its future headliners.
After being teased last month by Pasquale Rotella, we knew that this Beyond Wonderland announcement was coming. However, we didn't know that it would be making its new debut at the Gorge Amphitheatre; it was never made clear where exactly it was going to be located. In addition to this news, we didn't expect that the festival lineup would be released so soon!
The Beyond Wonderland Pacific Northwest lineup is seriously out of this world! It features incredible artists such as 1788-L, 3LAU, ARMNHMR, The Chainsmokers, GRAVEDGR, i_o, Nitti Gritti, Tiesto, Rezz, and many more. There will be more artists announced closer to the event. You can check out the full lineup below.
Beyond Wonderland Pacific Northwest will be taking place for two days this year, June 12 & 13th, at the Gorge Amphitheatre. Tickets will officially go on sale Thursday, March 5th at 10 AM PST. Tier 1 pricing will begin as follows:
- GA: $179 plus taxes and fees. Must be 18+ to purchase.
- GA+: $219 plus taxes and fees. Must be 18+ to purchase.
- VIP: $349 plus taxes and fees. Must be 21+ to purchase.
- Layaway deposits will begin at $19.99.
Camping Packages will also be available for purchase during the sale. The camping options and prices are the following:
- Fox Den ($109.50 plus taxes and fees)
- Standard car camping with room for one vehicle and one 4-6 person tent in a 15’x25’ space. Available for $109.50 plus taxes and fees.
- Cheshire Cove ($219 plus taxes and fees.)
- A premier, 18’x40’ camping space with superior views across The Gorge for one tent, car, or RV in a designated area accessible to only those in premier camping.
- Acorn Village ($319 plus taxes and fees.)
- An oversized, 24’x50’ campsite closest to the festival grounds for one tent, car or RV.
- Castle Crossing ($429 plus taxes and fees.)
- An 18’x40’ campsite in a private and quieter area of the campgrounds
- Complete with concierge services
- Complimentary morning pastries & coffee.
- Royal Shipyard (Must inquire directly for pricing options.)
- An elevated camping experience complete with bag service
- A furnished canvas tent.
- 24/7 concierge service
- Bath products and towels.
- Air-conditioned showers and restrooms
- Exclusive access to BBQs, live TV, video games, and more.
- Owl’s Nest ($599 plus taxes and fees.)
- Gorge-branded tent for 2 people.
- 2 single-sized air mattresses.
- 2 Gorge-branded sleeping bags.
- 2 pillows and 1 tent lock.
- Access to a propane grill and private restrooms.
- Queen’s Ravine ($949 plus taxes and fees)
- A glamping package complete with turnkey accommodations.
- Private restroom and shower facilities.
- Dedicated concierge service
- complimentary coffee & pastries each morning.
Stay tuned for more updates on Beyond Wonderland Pacific Northwest.