Freeride Millenium announces charity compilation for Austrian charity Queer Base
German record label Freeride Millenium has announced the release of ‘Freeride Millenium presents Queer Base’, a charity compilation featuring tracks from Massimiliano Pagliara, Benjamin Fröhlich, Zombies In Miami and many more.
Queer Base is a Vienna-based charity that offers social and legal counseling to LGBTQIA+ refugees who arrive in Austria. This includes help with court cases, finding housing, providing German lessons, and testing for HIV and STIs.
Read this next: Queer the dancefloor: how electronic music evolved by re-embracing its radical roots
The compilation features tracks from frequent Freeride Millenium collaborators, like Massimiliano Pagliaria, Sun Shy Boy, Jorkes and Hard Ton. It spans genre boundaries; from Pagliari’s cosmic, slowed-down electro track to Zamal’s acid techno exploration, it’s as diverse as it is interesting.
See the full compilation tracklist below.
1. Sun Shy Boy - Don't Catch Me Running
2. Delicate Features - Horizon
3. Jorkes - Waiting For You
4. O.S.T - U and I (Are Living)
5. Raphael Schön - Be Like That
6. Benjamin Fröhlich - Birdhouse
7. Massimiliano Pagliara - Without You
8. Modular Project - Denim Jacket
9. Rotciv - Durch
10. Zombies in Miami, Joseeph - Walking Home
11. Sedef Adasi - That Escape
12. Super Drama - Friction
13. Cantor - Cinderella
14. Zamal - T0113
15. Younger Than Me - Burn Brain (Burn Mix)
16. Hard Ton - The Party
17. SoulPhiction - Tedium
Jemima Skala is Mixmag’s Weekend Editor. Follow her on Twitter
Read this next: Get the best of Mixmag direct to your Facebook DMs