Jordan Brand Reveals 2018 Men's Holiday Preview
Earlier this week Jordan Brand launched their Women's Holiday lineup, together with new Air Jordan 1s, 4s and 11s. Today, Jordan Brand has dropped off their Men's Holiday 2018 lineup, which additionally contains a number of new colorways of iconic silhouettes.
The males's Holiday assortment additionally contains three extra Air Jordan 33 colorways:
- AJ 33 Visible Utility: Highlighted by pops of yellow, pink and crimson – a mix paying homage to 90s model
- AJ 33 Blackout Utility: Following a well-recognized Air Jordan stealth theme, the Blackout Utility channels its inside Black Cat
- AJ 33 Guo Ailun PE: solely releasing in Greater China, contains a jade-inspired coloration method and his brand on the left tongue
As a part of the 2018 Holiday assortment, Jordan Brand can also be highlighting iconic sneaker moments and Michael Jordan’s excessive impact on sneaker tradition with a number of reimagined variations of Air Jordans which might be impressed by different Nike classics.
- Air Jordan 6 "Trainer SC II": Worn by MJ early in his profession, the Tinker Hatfield-designed Nike Trainer SC II shall be taking one of many well-known Air Jordan VI coloration schemes for the primary time
- Air Jordan three "Air Trainer I": Tinker Hatfield’s game-changing Nike Trainer 1 Chlorphyll coloration schemes will meet a Jordan icon, the Air Jordan III, for a wedding of two Hatfield classics
- Air Jordan eight "Air Raid II": The Air Raid’s signature cross-strap design knowledgeable the route of the Air Jordan VIII — fittingly this AJVIII pays homage to its forebearer
- Air Jordan 10 "Air Huarache Lite": Both the Air Jordan X and Nike Huarache Lite, designed by Tinker Hatfield are recognized for his or her distinctive designs and unmatched consolation
Others Jordans slated to launch within the coming weeks embrace two model new Air Jordan 1s, in addition to a "Platinum Tint" Air Jordan 11 and an OG Air Jordan
- Air Jordan 1 "High Rookie of the Year": AJI High Golden Harvest and black colorway pays homage to MJ’s historic rookie season and takes inspiration from his look the day he accepted the ROY award. Will launch in unisex sizing
- Air Jordan 1 "High A Star is Born": remembers one in all MJ’s first journal covers as an expert. The “A Star is Born” declaration made by Sports Illustrated is embossed on the within of the indifferent collar flaps.
- Air Jordan 11 "Platinum Tint": Continues the on and off the courtroom legacy of the Air Jordan XI with a sublime swap of patent leather-based for comfortable buck.
- Air Jordan 18 OG: For its 15th anniversary, the Air Jordan XVIII returns in its authentic Black and Sport Royal colorway for the primary time, coming geared up with authentic tooling and signature comfortable suede higher