Lil Xan Hospitalized After Eating Too Many Flamin' Hot Cheetos: Report
On Monday afternoon, Lil Xan shared an image of him using at the back of an ambulance, alluding to that he was on his solution to the hospital. At the time, it was unknown what occurred to Xan as we had been merely going off the photograph, nevertheless it seems he apparently he ate too many Flamin' Hot Cheetos and it tousled the liner of his abdomen.
Lil Xan cleared issues up on his IG reside Monday evening, ensuring folks didn’t consider he was despatched to the hospital as a consequence of a drug overdose.
“Ya, I went to the hospital in the present day. Getting able to pack for this tour. I simply wish to let everyone know that I used to be within the hospital for not as a consequence of any medication, however I assume I ate too many scorching Cheetos and it ripped one thing in my abdomen open slightly bit and I puked slightly blood. So we good” he mentioned as he laughed whereas mentioning the Hot Cheeto half.
This report comes simply days after Xan made headlines for saying he’s not truly quitting music within the wake of Mac Miller’s passing both. In reality, he’ bought two new songs on the best way coming quickly.
Check out Xan’s IG reside footage (under) and pontificate within the feedback.