Charlotte Flair Among Athletes Announced For ESPN's Body Issue
ESPN has ficially revealed all 16 athletes for ESPN The Magazine's 10th annual "Body Issue," which will hit newsstands on June 29.
Included in the upcoming "Body Issue" is WWE superstar Charlotte Flair, New York Giants rookie running back Saquon Barkley, LA Galaxy Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Pro Football Hall Famer Jerry Rice and Minnesota Timberwolves Center Karl-Anthony Towns.
Of Charlotte Flair's appearance in the 10th anniversary Body Issue, her father, WWE legend Ric Flair tweeted, "So Proud Of My Beautiful Daughter @MsCharlotteWWE! Such An Amazing Accomplishment And Honor To Be Featured In ESPN’s Body Issue! Beauty, Great Athletic Ability, And Genetically Superior!"
The full 2018 athlete roster is as follows:
• Saquon Barkley, New York Giants Running Back
• Sue Bird, Seattle Storm Point Guard, and Megan Rapinoe, USWNT and Seattle Reign FC Forward
• Tori Bowie, U.S. Olympic Track and Field Athlete and Gold Medalist
• Lauren Chamberlain, USSSA Pride Infielder
• Jessie Diggins, U.S. Olympic Cross-Country Skier and Gold Medalist
• Crystal Dunn, USWNT and North Carolina Courage Forward
• Charlotte Flair, WWE Superstar
• Zlatan Ibrahimovic, LA Galaxy Forward
• Dallas Keuchel, World Series Champion and Houston Astros Cy Young Award-Winning Pitcher
• Greg Norman, Hall Fame Golfer
• Yasiel Puig, LA Dodgers Right Fielder
• Adam Rippon, Olympic Bronze Medalist Figure Skater
• Jerry Rice, Pro Football Hall Fame Wide Receiver
• Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm Forward
• Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves Center
In celebration the 10th anniversary, a digital photo archive gallery is available all athletes over the past nine years at espn.com/bodyissuearchive. 2018 images will be released on Monday, June 25.